Friday Reads

06:44
For all those who don´t already know ˝Friday Reads˝ is a hash tag on twitter where you just list what you will be reading this weekend. I saw it first on youtube and then on twitter so I decided to bring it on my blog too.



So this weekend I will be finishing ( finally ) the second book from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa which is The Iron Daughter. After that I have two more books from that series but I don´t think I will start them this weekend but who knows. I have to see how this one ends.

Next on my reading list is going to be a book from my TBR pile for this month and that is The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. As I said I don´t know much about this book, just some things I read on tumblr but it was enough to catch my attention so I will give this book a try.

If I finish The Murder Complex I will read Fangirl by R. Rowell . I have been planning to read this book for months now and I just didn´t get the chance to pick it up yet. I have heard some amazing things about this book so I am looking forward to start reading it.

Well this is my pick for this weekend.
As always if you have something to say feel free to use the comment box down below and happy reading bookworms <3


Nema komentara:

Pokreće Blogger.