To blog, or not to blog?

13:39
Hi!

I actually never blogged like this. I mostly use social networks like Tumblr, twitter, facebook and instagram so this is kind of a new thing for me. I honestly don´t even know what to write about.
Maybe books? I do love reading books. My goodreads challenge for this year is 100 books and I have read only 14 I think, so I´m a little behind on my reading schedule but I hope I´ll do better on my vacation which is next week.
I am currently re-reading Harry Potter series. There was a read-a-thone last week and I have managed to read only first, second and part of the third book. But I do have a full time job so that was the only reason I haven˙t finished the whole series.


Well I really don´t know what to say anymore :P I think I´m going to dedicate this blog to books and all the things that have anything to do with them :)

Bye! xoxo

Nema komentara:

Pokreće Blogger.