My reading update!

02:32
Hi bookworms.
This Friday I couldn´t do my Friday Reads for the weekend because I had problems with the internet connection but thank God that is solved right now.
Last week I have read the last book in the Iron Fey series : ˝The Iron Knight˝by Julie Kagawa and I have so much to write about that book beacuse it was amazing. I will write the review for that one today. I started reading ˝Spellbound in His Arms ˝by Angel Sefer . It´s a mistery romance novel. I´m currently on chapter 9 and it is really good so far. I have some issues with the romance part of the book but I will write about that in the review when I finish the book. 
I honestly don´t know what will I be reading this week. I have a few books to choose from but we will see. There is 95% chance I will read the second book of The Greek Isles series: ˝Deadly Secrets˝ and then I will start The Murder Complex.

I hope you had a great reading weekend bookworms. I definitely did. My goodreads challenge for this year is improving . I´m almost at the half of the amount of books I have challenged myself to read this year. I don´t take it that serious but it´s a good way of keeping track of what I have already read.

Hope you have a great week , and I hope you read a good book.



“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” 
 
  -Charles William Eliot

Nema komentara:

Pokreće Blogger.